Old 08-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #144
tsbmolina
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man y'all dudes are a trip. Bitching about Crew for three years in every thread on the forum, finally get the mode back and dudes are bitching about it. I'm pretty sure a bunch of dudes were talking about still not having a next gen system and would finally be able to go buy one if Crew came back. You got it even better, you get your mode back without even having to buy a new system.

They also clearly say they'll be talking about the next gen news later this week but dudes are so pissed about this stream that don't even matter. Amazing. There is literally no announcement that they'll ever make for this game that people won't be pissed about. It's clearer than ever now that that's just a fact of life now.
I was just about to say the same thing. 2K fans have been crucifying NBA 2K for years for the the lack of crew mode and here we have it in all it's glory and people still complain. I really think that there will always be a group of people who are going to complain just for the sake of complaining. I guess it's the price you pay for being so popular.