Old 08-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #58
Gorilla Glass
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle Arrives on August 26th For $399

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
XB1 is a better machine for media, far more versatile interface that I wish the PS4 had, I mean, being able to play a game and watch something else at the same time is hot for a console, being able to play a sports game while watching a real live one is sick, and XB1 has a far better and far deeper voice command system.

... But the PS4 is better in everything else, especially game performance, and since it's a game machine I can forgive it not having the best interface and other side bells and whistles. The touchpad is cool and hearing voices/sounds coming out of your controller is nuts; it's very "now".

What I wonder about is if EA/Tiburon will be adding voice commands to the PS4 version of Madden at some point, or is their deal with EA going to keep that strictly an XBOX exclusive feature. I wasn't a fan of this before, but after using voice commands on my PS4, I've changed my view.
The PS4 is a more powerful machine, but the best looking game is on the Xbox One.

http://www.crytek.com/news/ryse-son-...-time-graphics

I could only wish that Madden 15 for either console, would win the award seen in the above article...