Old 08-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #206
HowDareI
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
i see people in here bitching and complaining, screw that. this is the news i've been waiting for for 3 years, this is what all of us real crew fans have been waiting for, and i for one am f'n thrilled it's coming back. the arena, the commentery, the FOULS, the quarters, the buzzer beaters, time outs, no more damn blacktop finally. that is a problem though. in the stream they were saying it's still an option to play crew games to 21 on blacktop. since those games go quick(about 5 minutes) a lot of teams playing for rank will be playing those exclusively and if you wanna be a top ranked team, you will almost be forced to play them. that sucks! other than that, this is awesome.
I think they were saying you can play 3 on 3 on the blacktop...even if not I'd bet they keep different leaderboards.

The main problem right now to a lot of us is whether or not it's on next gen..because honestly I might spend $60 just to get a last gen game for one mode and I'm not cool with that lol. Gameplay was better on 360 tho so maybe it's not all bad.

-Allen Iverson