View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #45
michapop9
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Slider affects on other sliders

the intentional grounding slider is kind of a misunderstood slider. What it really does is effect the quality of man vs zone coverage.

The reason everyone is seeing the cpu quarterback get rid of the ball more quickly at 1 or 0 is because at 1 or 0 zone coverage is at its weakest and the cpu recognizes holes in the coverage much more quickly. at 1 or 0 man coverage is at its best. The vast majority of the time no matter what defense your playing, zone coverage dominates the amount of playcalls.(especiialy by the cpu) So naturally you will see the cpu get rid of the ball more quickly if zone is called the majority of time.

The higher the IG slider is the weaker man coverage is (as far as reacting to the ball) and the stronger zone is. So obviously the cpu will be slowed in its decision making process as far as getting rid of the ball in zone coverage.

Personally I wish there were two different sliders for man vs zone coverage. I don't like having to choose between one or the other, because if I get one acceptable to me, than the other is left to strong, so there has to be a better way.
Advertisements - Register to remove