Old 08-06-2014, 03:03 PM   #148
goravens2052
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22

The redesigned uniforms have me intrigued, i wonder while relocating if we have the ability to choose any team we want or if its still restricted by location. For example i may like the Brooklyn Bulls Logo,Uniform but i may want to use them in San Antonio, id like to be able to do that more options is always better. i may want to move a team to London but if i dont like any of the logos or uniforms then i probably wont.

I would have liked to hear something about Elite older QBs, with both Brady and Brees talking about playing into their mid 40s (however unlikely) its a little disheartening seeing both guys gone in CFM after a year. Maybe let them get to 40-43. And speaking of old players i hope i dont see ray Lewis coming out of retirement at 50 like before.
Your two points is something I want to know about as well. The relocation thing, yes being able to choose any team name regardless of the city would be a very welcome addition. I also noticed they said that you may be better off building a new stadium, or relocating. In M25, the only way you could build a new stadium is by relocating, and you couldn't just build a brand new one in the same city. Does that mean we actually can build a new stadium in our current city?

Early retirements and players come out of retirement just killed CFM for me last year. Brady has said he plans on playing for quite a while, Brees is probably going to play for a long time as well. Yet somehow in Madden, it seems they had it based upon age. Age should be a factor but not the overall factor. Just stop with the players coming out of retirement, Favre was just a crazy old bat who couldn't make up his mind. Every other player has stayed retired. Keep it that way, and make it so we can keep a player from retiring, more money, promise of a SB, etc some incentive to make him stay.