Old 08-06-2014, 06:07 PM   #219
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
Not being able to fully edit players and their attributes in an OFFLINE franchise will be a deal breaker to me. It's been proven over and over that the only way to get even close to realistic ratings out of these madden generated draft classes is if we can EDIT the ratings. I just can't think of one good reason for EA to NOT allow us to do this. Just a few years ago one of the trumpeted "additions" to the game was FINALLY being able to adjust any rating, inside of an offline franchise,for any player. This was great. Until it was gone the very next year with no explanation.

This is definitely right up there with there being no formation substitutions made outside of a game that are SAVED from game to game. There cannot be a single valid reason for EA to NOT offer this (it was in NCAA for 10+ years) other than they just do not care, or it causes some game killing glitch.

Lack of FULL player customization in this game is inexcusable. It is seriously the only way to get the game playing realistically, IMO. If RB prospects continue to have,say, a 96 accel rating coupled with a 81 speed rating, there is just no slider setting to make that realistic .

I want editable classes and the ability to edit players in CCM/CFM to but, they didn't take that out in Madden 13 with "no explanation". It was because of CFM. Because it was all one mode and built to work the same online and offline. I'm not saying it's a legit reason but, there was a reason.