Old 08-06-2014, 07:51 PM   #252
CT Pitbull
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I'll admit that I perhaps misinterpreted what you were saying, but to the bolded part above...what am I not getting? You want season mode? When season mode existed on Madden games (again, prior to 06), once the season was over you were done. So I don't understand what you mean by this. Do you mean to say that you would, if given the option, replay season mode over & over?

If so, why? And if not, then...what else is there to do but sell it? Or gamefly it, play a season, send it back. Or are you here just to complain? It's ok if you are, about half of OS is here for the same reason so you're in good company.

It wasn't just season mode that you could EASILY control all the things im talking about. You keep saying 06 but the old school franchise also let you do it, after 06. Yea I would replay the season over and over with different teams or play all the games on a schedule that I felt like. And it was easy. Ever since CFM/CCM came along it has restricted everything a lot of us used to enjoy in playing a season/seasons. NCAA 14 added a beautiful season mode last year that a lot of people enjoyed. Maybe Madden needs to do the same. Im just not interested in a football RPG. To me with out having the opportunity to edit draft classes and draft real rookies there is no point in playing past one year. Kinda kills the immersion to draft a white cornerback named Artrelle Patterson. Kinda kills the realism when you let the cpu control a team and they release one of their better players after training camp.

I also said I was happy for those who were happy for the CFM info so I have no idea why you have such an issue with what I was saying. Asking to be able to turn off the off the field fluff isn't really complaining IMO just a request. Seems to me like your trying to pick an OS fight with your wise *** comments..and that's funny