Old 08-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #284
goravens2052
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Not true bud. I would love to play through a season and draft the real rookies like we USED to be able to. An edited draft class would work just as well. If this wasn't possible with CCM/CFM then maybe CFM/CCM is a failure. I say this because its looking like the "logic" with CCM/CFM supposedly wouldn't work.

Why wasn't this thought of when CFM/CCM was born/created/designed?? This should have been possible from day 1 imo along with editing ratings inan offline CFM.
First off, you do realize there is no NCAA video game right? So how are we supposed to draft real rookies anymore? I get it, editable draft class, but this is where you contradict yourself. You say you only want season mode, you don't want nothing to do with the draft, but yet you want editable draft classes? I know everyone else does but why would you want editable draft classes if you only play one season and want nothing to do with the off-season?

Also the whole fake rookies thing is a stupid argument. If you weren't aware, after 4 seasons of NCAA, all the real rookies are gone and your importing fake players anyway. So either after 4 seasons, you either import fake players or use the fake draft classes? Since you don't play more than one, guess what? The league becomes a league of fake players after years of playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Nah man, not trying to pick a fight. Just trying to understand where you were coming from, and I didn't play Madden on Xbox or PS2 after 06 so I'm not familiar with features that continued on.

My point about complaining was meant in jest (see the bit about "half of OS"), but obviously was worded poorly. My fault. Hope you find what you're looking for in Madden eventually.
I find it funny he is so passionate about this that he resorted to name calling but yet he says you were trying to start a fight. Just needs to play one season in CFM, start over. Guess it's too difficult.