Old 08-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #317
Desolationmike
Rookie

Desolationmike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I love the ticker but what across the bottom is just real life stories from NFL.com and has nothing to do with your actual franchise. It's a huge missed opportunity. I'm not trying to plug myself but if you go to the Expanded Broadcast link below I actually made some mockups of the possibilities that they have with it. They are really missing out not utilizing it though. I think I would actually prefer the storylines running through that than the story feed UI currently being used.
Damn, I forgot they added that IRL ticker. While I think that's a cool concept, and I like it for main menues and Play Now, why the he'll would it be in CFM? What if I summed ahead 10 years? How is it at all relevant to what's going on? I feel like it would help their "storylines" a lot if they changed it. I'm still looking forward to Madden and CFM but that's a nagging detail, and I'm such a stickler for little details like that. Especially for CFM and "career" mode, if you can even call it that. I miss superstar mode which was immensely better and after playing NBA2k's MyPlayer, Maddens "career" is a joke.