Old 08-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #354
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Maybe confidence = Consistency and the just pulled a marketing 101 on us. I actually don't mind that they change the name of something and make it function better if thats what they did, but Im just not sure its an entirely new feature and they completely re-worked player momentum and removed Consistency.

Consistency is still in. It's a rating now. It helps determine how much a players confidence is affected one way or another.

I'm not sure if I would call it "groundbreaking" but, it does have potential to be much better than these to traits used to work.

In the past if your QB started off playing terrible there wouldn't really be a reason to bench him because his ratings really didn't change. Now if you have a low consistency player and you start the season with 1 TD and 10 picks his ratings should take a major hit and he might be worse than you back up. Now you have a real reason to pull him for the back up.

The same is true for having a young players playing great. His ratings will go up and really have more if an impact.

Also the fact that coaching and personal moved affect confidence adds another layer to trades and not resigning a player.

I still want to see how it all works but, in paper it's much better than 25 and 13 IMO