rovert22044
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
its pretty nice to see the ravens having an 8-8 season and still ranked 10th

from the eye ball test one would say the Ravens would be 15 or below overall rated but with the roster moves and pitta being back and strong draft (very strong especially defensively) and the fact we got Gary Kubiak ( the most underrated move of the offseason, i think the is the biggest move by anyone we will finally get away from that stale piece of crock offense by whatever his name is cam buttmeron and jim caldwell keeping the same overall idea of the offense)

its refreshing to see that from teams 18-8 are only seperated by a few points

some teams are underrated and some are overrated but in total i think the ratings came out good at least team wise...
I'm going to stop you right here. I was reading this thread all calmly until I saw this sentence I bolded...

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about if you think grabbing Kubiak is a good thing. If you watch any Texans' football the past 3-4 years, you'd see Kubiak is an atrocious coach and play caller. The main problem is not his knowledge, but how insanely predictable he is. Last year, we were made to be worse than we really were, but that's because Kubiak cannot make a play call to save his life.

Enjoy running the ball on 3rd down with 7+ yards to go. He basically gives up and goes, "Meh. We aren't going to convert on 3rd down anyway. Might as well get a few extra yards to get this punt closer to the goal line."

If anything, this move made your team worse.

/end rant