Old 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #210
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I put these two together because the last one applies to first, imo, lol. I understand benefit of the doubt and have given it numerous times to an unreleased Madden too, only for it to be undeserved the majority of the time. Regardless of how it seems in this particular forum, I'm not negative by nature and generally hope for the best but Madden is what it is. Meaning considering how often x is done in-game without a realistic based rhyme or reason for context, chances are that's what happened here.

Reading your post describing the "storylines" behind roster moves in the real NFL instantly made me wonder why they don't add those to player transaction in CFM. I was listening to Joe Gibbs yesterday on a radio show where he was saying how watching sports is so captivating because nothing is guaranteed and they are the best reality series ever created. If Madden would add some personality to personnel decisions they wouldn't be nearly as frustrating.

Spoiler

All that wishlisty stuff aside, they should just add an option for the User to have "Commish" control of any league, meaning even an offline/online solo/1 User control, no matter how many CPU controlled teams AND provide them the ability to approve whatever personnel moves they choose to around the league, with the control to go in to handle those situations manually.
I like this idea, it would keep offline CFM's fresh by allowing the user to either replicate the real NFL better or create his own storylines the way he sees fit. Imagine being in year 2 of your CFM and making the Patriots trade Tom Brady, will that be the end of the dynasty or does Jimmy G step up?