Old 08-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #213
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
yeah, looks like the Falcons and Bears had a busy offseason there. Falcons traded or lost in FA - Hester (currently 1st year of 4 year deal), Quizz (who has been our main 3rd down receiving back for years), and Biermann (verdict is still out on. I don't think he's anything special). The Bears lost Cutler and Forte, it seems. Maybe, the Falcons traded Biermann straight up for Cutler. lol. The Bears cleared up some cap space and got rid of a notorious whiner and got a quality backup DE/hybrid/LB type guy. lol, and the Falcons got a quality backup for Ryan, maybe? lol, idk. In my CFM for madden 25 on 360, RG3 was out of Was in a year or 2, and that seemed odd. In my CFM on xbox1, Russell Wilson was gone after a year or 2 and Cam Newton moved onto the Raiders. I think in one of the CFM's, Peyton already moved on from the Broncos to the Raiders. lol, so while I don't trust EA's FA logic, i take it for it is, and sometimes the NFL is pretty random, so this doesn't kill me, but makes me laugh sometimes, for sure.
We would have to see Atlanta roster to see what trades were really made. Hester actually a signed a 3 year deal with Atalnta, and in the second and third years the Falcons can save money against the cap by cutting him. Quizz and Biermann are in the final year of their rookie deals so they might not have resigned him and the Marshalls just added them in free agency. We don't really know what happened to Cutler/Forte. Maybe Cutler was injured (has missed 12 games over the last 3 seasons) or maybe he regressed to the point and they game-planned Fales to the point where he was the better QB. We really can't make too much of the logic based on this scenario without looking at the Falcons roster and the Bears injury report/depth chart.