Old 08-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #220
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
We would have to see Atlanta roster to see what trades were really made. Hester actually a signed a 3 year deal with Atalnta, and in the second and third years the Falcons can save money against the cap by cutting him. Quizz and Biermann are in the final year of their rookie deals so they might not have resigned him and the Marshalls just added them in free agency. We don't really know what happened to Cutler/Forte. Maybe Cutler was injured (has missed 12 games over the last 3 seasons) or maybe he regressed to the point and they game-planned Fales to the point where he was the better QB. We really can't make too much of the logic based on this scenario without looking at the Falcons roster and the Bears injury report/depth chart.

Lol. I know. I'm actually not trying to give madden a hard time, here. Mostly joking about what trades might have happened. And, I can imagine team decision logic is actually quite difficult to create, so I don't really hold it against them. I do find some things comical, though. And, to the other points you're making, the NFL has seen it's share of randomness, so I don't fault madden as much as others on this score, 4 sure.