View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 11:59 AM   #459
lopey986
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
1. EA says they fixed that this year and now the in game overall will match the menu overall (the scheme overall)

2. To be honest I am not sure how overall affects the simulation engine. I remember you (at least I assume it was you) mentioned the Hester thing before but I never noticed that problem so I cannot speak on it.

3. Front end overall is the default rosters that are used in play now. They are the "true" overall. Your trick of changing scheme would not work for two reasons: Once a AI team makes an offer your lowball offer will get declined.More importantly, your scheme does not affect the free agent's asking price. His base overall determines how much money he wants.
1. That's great news.

2. Yeah, I mentioned the Hester example a few times. Someone else mentioned JJ Watt going from like a 99 to a 78 based on scheme which is crazy, he'd be good in anything.

3. I felt like it worked when resigning your own guys before they hit free agency. I feel like I did this with a defensive tackle every time. Set my scheme to the opposite of his and signed him on the cheap because he showed as like a 62 then went back and changed it and he shows as an 80+. I believe it was amobi okoye this always worked with (of course, this is just me gaming the system and I stopped doing so, but that's still a dumb thing).