View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #12
Branchurian
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Generic Receiver types & other questions.

Man, reading all the comments bring a flood of memories, good times & pain lol. I played heavily on PS3, when it first came out to the day they shut the servers off. I have to agree that all the generics brought something different to the table, which is why every team I made I went out of the way to make sure no team replicated itself including the generics on the team. It was an OCD pleasure of mine & I must admit that it gave each team it's on unique attitude along with the legends that accompanied them.
P.S. Dirty Peter, I had Willie Wood & Ronnie Lott in Deep Field together. I don't know if it was Lott's leadership, but Willie Wood was a goddamn man on the field, but without he can be subpar....the worst FS ever is Cliff Harris, even with Lott Leadership he could not get right. Being a longtime cowboy fan, seems that they snubbed alot of old cowboy defenders. However, they made sure the offensive players were legit. God I miss this game so much, gave us the power of GM, coach & player all in one with great gameplay. That's why I'll hold on to it until the day 2K returns or surpassed.