Old 08-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #14
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden NFL 15: Three Things To Be Excited About

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingirish595
would you consider yourself a simulation player? gameplay might be good if you like to cheese
Yeah I'm a sim player but I'm not crazy anal and over analyzing sim players like some folks on OS. And yes I'm aware players can still cheese and exploit the game online. However, as a long time gamer I realize that so long as people are given a game they will find ways to break it. So with that in mind I either play people I know or go online and don't get upset if I get some idiot and just roll with it.

And with that being said, EA has done a good amount of work on improving some of the cheesier aspects of the game such as running backwards 40 yards and throwing across your body 50 yards while you are facing backwards.

So yeah I'm sim but I'm also a realist and since I play a lot of games I know whenever you give people a game there will be people who do their best to find ways to cheat and break the game. That will never change and EA, for the most part, shouldn't take the blame for idiots who choose to abuse the game and play it in an unrealistic manner.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven