Old 08-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #18
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Relocation cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I like those changes, but they fall under the umbrella of tuning. It didn't add to the depth of the mode. You could argue that fixing the pricing will make it deeper and such an argument is not without merit.But I was playing Madden tonight and in my CFM owner mode I looked at the interface and the possible options and I realized that it will be the same this release.

Want to track your attendance week to week?Too bad. Want the menu attendance figures for last home game to match the in game visual attendance? Not happening. More stadium options? Why, 5 is enough.More relocation options? Sorry. Last year I was excited when I saw player marketing have a personality score because I thought that meant they had plans for a personality system. This year? Still a single number with no improvement. It would be cool to bid to host the superbowl right? Pfft, forget it.

They could have did a lot. But instead as you pointed out they fixed two things that did not work properly so the one actual addition was, drum roll please...relocation uniforms. I'm already immersed in the role of a NFL owner.
Like anything else in the game it is all subjective. To me the changes they made added a ton of depth. Last year to me Owner mode was unplayable, I am not big on the prices part but I love relocating my team and to me between the endzones not changing for real teams and the uniforms being stuck on an episode of "I love the 90s" it was unplayable. I spent my entire time in coach mode. This year it sounds like owner mode will be useful to me.