View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #532
biatch0
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

For MyCareer (and possibly other modes - can't speak for them since I don't play them) - increasing CPU difficulty does NOT make your own team mates become more brain dead. How is it that when I'm on offence on HoF, nobody on the CPU team sags off, nobody gets "wide open"... but when we're on defence, CPU team mates leave shooters (and occasionally even people in the paint) so wide open they could have a cup of coffee and a bagel before they take the wide open shot?

Also, don't release bugged level 3 abilities... that really got my blood boiling...

To add to the above:

1) Team mates boxing out This is good... if they box out the opponent... and then at least make an effort to get the rebound. Instead, from time to time, my team mate boxes ME out... and then proceeds to NOT jump for the rebound, and allows the CPU (insert position here) to walk into the paint and collect the rebound, or worse, allows the CPU (insert position here) to walk into the paint and smash home the putback jam. The same CPU (insert position here) that my team mate chose to NOT box out.

2) CPU boxing out This one is comedy gold. When I box out (or my team mates), I can sometimes manage to box out a grand total of 1 CPU player... occasionally none... they walk right past sometimes. On the other hand, the CPU when boxing out, can basically box out my entire team at the same time. Skills!!!

3) Ball going out of bounds (possesion goes to me) My CPU team mate, for some reason, will run towards the ball anyway (not needing to save it)... and then the CPU opponent will somehow manage to save it... against my team mate... and the ball goes to the CPU team.

Last edited by biatch0; 08-10-2014 at 09:54 PM.