View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
MauricXe
Rookie

MauricXe's Arena

OVR: 0
New OD starting PS3

THIS IS FOR THE PS3

So I'm looking to startup a new OD. the goal is to play lots of user games. Those are the most fun games around...and it's even more fun when you play with sim players. So, I have two possible scenarios. If you want to join the OD, post below and select which scenario you like.

Scenario A

All users are placed into one conference. two divisions with 6 teams a piece. that gives everyone 8 user games. Select any team you want. we can add CPU teams as well.

Scenario B

Select any team you want. We place all 12 teams in the SEC/B1G. 3 teams per division. ensure we have one cross divisional game, and 2 OOC user games. That will give everyone a min of 5 user games. These two conferences have the most bowl tie-ins so there should be more opportunities to have users mix it up in the bowl season. I will also switch the BCS bowl tie-in so that the two conferences meet up in another bowl.

To help make it more interesting, I will shuffle the conferences every two years. The shuffling will be based on W/L records. I'll rank all 12 players by their number of wins and cut them into divisions of 3.

------
Let me know if you are interested. There are 4 spots open.

MauricXe -B
Anderlin -B
TarHeelbred33 -B
WAXPOINT -B
sportyguyfl31
ElusiveEdgar -A
Blackout863 - B
nykia

Last edited by MauricXe; 08-15-2014 at 10:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove