View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 12:47 PM   #159
timisone
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Why can't madden bring back franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofields
First the title of the thread at first read it communicates a lack of understanding of cfm which impacts the credibility of the issue raised.

My comment was a rhetorical question to illustrate the point above and also one of disbelief that there were 15 pages beating a dead house for this development cycle. ( I will acknowledge I did not read all 15 pages.)

More customization as an option is always great but I'm also eager to actually play this years cfm before complaining about what is lacking.

After the nasty taste nba2k's my gm mode left in my mouth with the inability to even create players on rosters before getting started madden even with the deficiencies is a leap forward.

Ironically I wasn't referencing the tos but as some one pointed out shortly after my post this thread probably isn't constructive and if not explicitly violating tos definitely is infringing on the spirit of them.
Thing about NBA 2k, is they are fixing the issue. They made a different mode, where you can do just about anything you want to.