View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #1
parkman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fast Forward Complaint

Hello folks,

every year I log into this account to complain about the same thing and that's the god-awfully broken fast forward mode. I don't have much interest in pitching because there is no mechanic that can give me the right balance between utilizing my skills while taking into account the pitcher's attributes - but that's okay, I'm not here to complain about that.

What I really hate is the simple fact that fast forward mode can't properly sim the cpu's batting turns. I've tried multiple franchises every year and it's always the same, regardless which team I take. At some point in the season the cpu will start scoring like crazy and it just won't ever stop again. At the end of the season, I usually give up two more runs on average than the second worst team. It's so frustrating because I have the batting numbers perfectly where I want them, the thing is though, they won't let me keep up with the cpu. So my only other option is to lower batting difficulty a bit and have a slugfest every game. The only way to keep cpu scoring in check seems to be not to score any runs yourself. Soon as you do, you can expect a rally later in the game.

Anyway, I don't suppose there is a fix for it or that SCEA actually cares. I just needed to vent my anger and bury the game once and for all.
Anyway, if you're a batting only type of player and playing at HoF or above, let me know what you do to keep the simmed cpui batting in check.
Advertisements - Register to remove