View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #37
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: 15 Reasons to buy Madden NFL 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
True, but I did say that the "cherry picking" was from Rivers and Manning, two passers with very close to 70% passing last season and two 5 minute quarters. A poster asked where the inaccurate passes happened, I tried to answer with my own eyes.

Let's just hope there is a difference between Arod and Matt Flynn this year.
Right on. I want to see some of these inaccurate passes not result in only interceptions too. You see defenders reaching for balls, and having them go through their hands, or attempt to catch with their body while going to the ground and losing the ball in the dirt. These are the types of things that need to be incorporated into a next gen experience. This is the expectation. Once you play one game of madden, you've seen every dropped pass or incomplete animation. Not to mention they look very robotic and un-natural. This is an area that Madden has a chance to pioneer and give us what we've never had before. It's time for this team to start thinking on their own and not rely on another dev team/studio or their customers for ideas on how to do things. These guys should already be thinking of these things and be pushing for building them now.