View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #56
Goffs
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
It always depresses me that these gamescom vids are the first taste of the game you guys get. Old build, stripped down presentation/audio, pro/default settings, no plays, inexperienced users... it's just a shell of what you're going to see in October. I've been saying this before I even got in the industry but it's a mistake to judge the final product based on watching snippets of footage. For any game really. Feel is so important and you get none of that from watching these clips.

Still I'm glad these videos are tempering your expectations. Being overhyped for anything just leads to disappointment. But I will say that we've made big strides in gameplay this year and with experienced users on the sticks the game can look beautiful. As always you'll just have to take my word on that for now.
Same song every year lol I'm just confused that some of these users have been here for awhile now should know better. Bunch of short termed memories we got here.

So...left hand right hand layup controls back? I hated that it was turned into Euro step....