View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #5632
biatch0
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is based off my PG which I haven't played in awhile - no. Everything went down significantly (PPG/APG/SPG/BPG)... but on the bright side, my RPG went way up.

Unrelated: Further observation after the injury of Kemba Walker - it appears that the ability/intelligence of the PG on your team is directly linked to the minutes he gets. For most of the season, Luke Ridnour has been the sixth man (and occasionally only a roleplayer) but has actually been playing relatively smart basketball. He's the only guard on the team that didn't do dumb things like charge into the paint when 80% of the opposing team was standing around in there. Now that Walker is injured, guess who picks up the slack? Ridnour - he's now the starting PG and the designated charge into the paint to get blocked repeatedly player. He also no longer takes open 3s, instead choosing to either pump fake until someone gets to him, or triple threat until someone gets to him. Smart passing? Gone - between me with an open 3 and a guy out in a crowd of players, he passes to the crowd (not to the team mate in the crowd mind you, just into the crowd).

Last edited by biatch0; 08-14-2014 at 01:05 PM.