View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #49
Potatoes002
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Tim Tebow as Free Agent in Madden NFL 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
I wouldn't know, but he's clearly moved on with his life and is following a new career path. Personally I don't follow Tebow, I don't like him, never really have. I don't doubt he was a great College star, but he didn't make it in the NFL and at least to me it looks like he's moved on. Now if he comes out of the Commentator box and some team goes out to sign him, then sure he should be in Madden. Until that time, I believe there was a post a few pages back with a Tweet from Danny Moore that makes it look pretty clear that Tebow is not in the game.
He's not officially retired though, NFL.com and various other sites have recently shown videos of him working out and still practicing, he hasn't given up on football yet. So yes, he is still considered a "Free Agent".

I'm not sure what to think of the Moore tweet, or why the college/nfl success even matters, but the fact is, he is only 1 year removed from a team and has one of the largest followings. Just seems weird to not include him in a Free Agent pool with the hundreds of other guys.