Old 08-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #125
brettmickey
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I've been a Giants fan for 33 years, and even I will say that Romo is an excellent QB. He has had a few let downs in key spots, but he is far from the problem in Dallas, and I absolutely despise everything about the Dallas Cowboys. Being a fan is one thing, but being sensible and factual is another. I actually find Romo to be better than Eli Manning. At least from a throwing mechanics and accuracy standpoint. I'm an Eli manning fan, he's a winner and he earned those two bowls, but has been mediocre the majority of years in his career. Romo has played pretty consistently well throughout and has put up some gaudy numbers. That being said, it's all about winning in the NFL.
Giants fan being civil/agreeing with a Cowboys fan?? Shut this thread down mods this is egregious...

All kidding aside these videos have given me a positive outlook on this year's version of madden. I probably won't pony up the money for a next gen console this year but as long as all the features translate over to 360 I will enjoy this game even with lesser graphics.
Advertisements - Register to remove