Old 08-15-2014, 09:11 AM   #289
slappymancuso
Rookie

slappymancuso's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
The list can go on forever because EA have implemented a lot of useful stuff over the past 10 years. If we had the field degradation of '08 (maybe not so exaggerated), qb stances/throwing motions of a couple of years ago, different in-game presentation elements combined from all of those years, among others, we'd have a much deeper Madden experience today that would allow us to feel every matchup differently.

tl;dr version: keep adding to these improvements please, because there are a lot of great things Madden 15 has that can make the near future that much better.
I couldn't agree more. I really like what I have seen for this year, but some of the things they removed irk me. As others have said, we should be getting more features in a next gen release; not trading out old ones for new ones.

I can appreciate a reduced development cycle and am truly excited for a new football game. I just hope the differences we've seen in how the team communicates legacy issues ahead of release is a sign that things truly are changing. In a few years, we could have a great game, but this isn't the first year I've said that.