View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 10:40 AM   #465
Mauer4MVP
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: EA Access for Xbox One: Play EA Games Up to Five Days Before the Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I agree with you and it's something a lot of us are trying to figure out as well. The wording EA uses on the app is a bit ambiguous:

"Play First.

In addition, members can try EA's XBOX One games five days before the release date."

The questions that can arise from that statement:

Does this mean that we can try the game for five full days leading up to release, similar to what the Season Ticket (ps3, 360) allowed for 3 days?

Or does it mean we can try a game once (or for a limited time) during the 5 days leading up to release?

I wish we had definitive answers to this, and it's confusing all of us as to why there are no answers. Maybe it's just black & white, you can play the game for a full 5 days, and EA need not explain it further. Or maybe it's something more disingenuous and they want as many people to subscribe before clarifying what exactly is going on. Obviously, we all hope it's the former.
I think everyone is over thinking it. You get the full game 5 days before. This is their way of eliminating people buying a game for 80-100 bucks to get it early. It's just like the EA Sports Season Ticket.
Advertisements - Register to remove