View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #5642
Heat_Nation
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sars973
I'm a PF who got drafted to the Sixers. As of today we are 12-5 I believe, 2nd in the Eastern Conference.

I am the team's leading scorer 19.x ppg and the league's top overall rookie. Yet I am still just the 6th man with 28 minutes.

After the last two games, I may be giving up.

Game 1: We play the Pistons (2nd to last in the conference) in a game against my rival. 1st dynamic goal: shut down your rival. Great, except I'm not assigned to guard him? So I switch onto him, contest his layup attempt and wait for a slow falling rebound. The ball falls down straight in front of me, hits the floor, yet my player cannot pick it up. Of course my rival picks it up and scores. Fast forward to the end of the game. We are down 2, I take a contested layup and miss. We go back on defense and the following scenario occurs:

The Pistons PG drops the ball, kicks it out near out of bounds, then saves it perfectly to my rival who went out of bounds then back in bounds right under the hoop for a game-clinching dunk.

Game 2: We play the Magic, again a low level team. Somehow we find ourselves down by 13 once the 4th quarter begins. Dynamic goal: do everything you can to bring us back. I finish the game with 32 points (over 15 in the 4th) but we lose. The Magic make at least 6 wide open threes of course.

After the game the coach tells me that he's disappointed with my performance and that I will be getting less minutes from now on.

What kind of logic is this????
the my career mode is rigged. Seriously.