View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:24 PM   #1
mooch49
Pro

OVR: 7
2014 Madden 12 Franchise file for PS2 (Working)

I am attaching a PS2 Madden 12 franchise file. It's in max format. What I have done is take an updated Madden 08 pc roster which I got from footballidiots.com and converted it to be played as a franchise file for the Playstation 2. It wasn't an easy conversion to say the least, but I finally got it running. A few things before you download the file. First, the roster is as current as I could make it without it freezing. All depth charts have been re-sorted. Most of the team rosters are already full, meaning you must release a player before you can sign one. It's vital that all team rosters have the correct amount of position players. I believe the roster max is 55. Contracts although not based on real life are acceptable. The salary cap has been turned off. When simming games you have to them individually. For whatever reason when I choose sim week or season it doesn't. But when I sim each game individually they sim fine and you are then able to advance to the next week. As far as being able to play multiple seasons, I can't say for sure if you will be able to. I haven't tested that. I basically concentrated on getting a working franchise file. But I believe you should as long as you keep each team's roster in accordance to the breakdowns outlined in the game. Most of the contracts are 3 year based. Although Madden 15 is only a little over a week away, this file is for those who still enjoy the last PS2 version of Madden looking for accurate rosters. I can't say for certain that you won't encounter any problems. But from what I have played and the way I have everything setup it's good to go. Hope the community enjoys.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SLUS-21946 Madden NFL Fran Fran2 (F4FB88E2).rar (517.4 KB, 114 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove