Old 08-16-2014, 03:26 PM   #391
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Lightbulb Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerros
You know what, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you enjoying the game as is. If it's fun for you or anyone else, there is nothing wrong with that and I don't take offense one way or another. Infact I encourage those who enjoy the game continue to do so. But for me, I played football for 5 years. There are things I learned that I cannot unlearn and cannot except about the game and its poor mechanics. Again, my issues is not with people who enjoy the game, my issue is when people try to convince those of us who have a deeper understanding of the sport and want Rex to deliver on his sim promise to just change gears and try to make the game something its not. Again, if you enjoy the game as is then God bless. For me, I prefer a football game that represents the sport on a more consistent and realistic level. So we can agree to disagree.

I completely respect what your saying. I am the same way about baseball....and until The Show (2012) I thought I would never get that true simulation baseball console game. But IMO SCEA did it.

So I empathize with you as a former football player. Madden has never been realistic in that regard. And why they would pound the table claiming it is a simulation is a little far fetched. I look at Madden purely as a really awesome version of Tecmo Super Bowl!!

Peace
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove