Old 08-17-2014, 05:24 PM   #124
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL Videos Day 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Again, 1 pass that was inaccurate. Fitz was perfect on the day. Lucks 1 innacurrate pass happened on his second drive. Not pressured, not hit, he just missed. I'm fine with that except two plays later he rolls to his right and hauls off and blindly whips it all the way back to the left hitting his man right on the numbers.

The inaccuracies aren't frequent enough and don't happen when they really should. At least not for the cpu.
This is something that I have noticed as well...and what bothers me is these guys will throw 1 inaccurate pass,or the cpu will do the same,and these guys will say "see inaccurate passes are in the game"...

I'm also not seeing alot of this "improved defense" either...it seems like crossing routes are pretty much money...so that would also lend itself to open slants as well.

The only hope I have is that since I only play offline CFM,this stuff can be corrected by slider adjustments....providing they work better this year.

My last issue,is the lack of penalties....I have read on the forum here that folks are sick of the penalties in the preseason games,and while I admit there have been LOTS of penalties....but the constant I heard is "simulation"....that is what EA has been touting.

While there are some things that have looked improved,I don't believe that you can tout "simulation" when penalties don't even work properly.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert