View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Kanobi
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
KC Chiefs File APF2k14

Well it's finally here...my custom Chiefs file based on the Ratesports mod.

For those not familiar with my edits, here's what to expect:

Overall faster gameplay - The speed of the game is much faster than ratesports original file which might catch you off guard initially but you will adjust. I feel this speed best emulates that of the sport itself.

Extensive Equipment/Appearance edits - I went to great measures to update a vast majority of the players' appearance and eq. I didn't get to everybody of course but most of the starters and best players at each position are accurate to their real life counterparts aside from probably facemasks.

Abilities assigned to Non-Tiered Players - I did this because there are players who are amongst the top 10 at their position who were not tiered that deserved to be accurately depicted in how they play, especially along the offensive and defensive lines.

Great Onfield Action and Strategy - Big plays, big hits, explosive offensive games or defensive grinders...they all happen. Elite players are hard to stop and require some solid gameplanning. This file is great for Coach Mode players and CPU vs CPU spectators as well.

===============

Note - This file was played and tested using default All-Pro sliders on 'Fast' gamespeed and 12 minute quarters. Feel free to adjust the sliders to your tastes and skill.

Note - The Chiefs are a 3-4 team but are 4-3 by default on the game. Go to the "Manage Team" menu and edit the playbook by turning off the 4-3 defense and turning on the 3-4 by selecting the various fronts and coverages under that option. Then save the roster and settings and you're all set.

===============

Some troubleshooting tips if you can't get the file to work:

- Make sure your USB device is formatted for Xbox 360 use
- Make sure you extract the roster file (Roster.ROS) from the zip folder first
- Rehash and Resign the file in Modio before transferring to your USB
- Clear both your USB Drive and Xbox Hardrive of other APF roster files before attempting the transfer process
- Make sure the file is named 'Roster.ROS' - if this is not the case then let me know and I can correct it and upload a new file for that particular team.

With these tips, every file should load properly

Due to the extensive time invested in this file I won't be doing custom edits for other teams like last time and I apologize in advance.

Other than that...ENJOY!!!...and please post feedback and stats
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster.zip (369.2 KB, 20 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove