View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 09:36 AM   #125
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Defense is improved BUT when you watch the Texans first TD at about 27min. look at, at least 3 Redskins defenders standing completely flat-footed in zone coverage, in the end zone, after the snap. Then they get beat for a TD.

Ths has to be a top priority for 2016. No more flat footed defenders in zone coverage. It should never happen, especially when tryin to defend your own goal line. thanks for sharing Sky!
I noticed this too and it is frustrating because this is the umpteenth time they have claimed to have rewritten zone and man coverage, 50x the calculations, player sense, read and react, etc. etc. Yet I still see the EXACT same things as in previous years. It's amazing how difficult it must be to work on Madden compared to other football games. I've harped on this for Lord knows how long and have sent tons of feedback to devs about it. I just don't understand how you can spend an entire cycle devoted to defense and claim how improved it is when you can spot these issues within 30 seconds of gameplay. The frustration is real...
Advertisements - Register to remove