View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #93
frankwest718
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Terrible execution by EA. Completely disrespectful to the fans, and subscribers. They should've said this day one, now they've "stolen" money from users that expected to get their favorite new titles, unlimited, that paid a premium of $30! That's half of an entire Madden copy itself lol.

Snakes. EA and Microsoft look like a bunch of crooks right now, I waited, but I'm fully offended. I was planning on having Madden Thursday, my day off, and now I'll have to wait that extra 5 days. Its not detrimental, but it is a pretty big let down, by companies that make Millions if not Billions of dollars.

Mom and Pop Shops and other places that sell Madden early just got a big boost in traffic, well once this gets around.

A demo has far more value as a Free, Unlimited In-Game Game-Play trial, than a trial for 6 hours for $30. . . offensive.
This post is so biased that it's not even funny, and honestly, I don't even want to waste my time by responding to it, but let me just say, the fact that you are claiming that the a service that is just 30 bucks, and gives you discounts, free games and a 6 hour trial of a video game you can't get until late this week, or early next week the earliest, is "offensive".

You act like 30 is all you have to your name and that EA is magically doing wrong by the consumer for giving them all that value, for half of what you will fork over to them for madden.

This is just a flat out childish view on what they are doing. I'm embarrassed I even responded to this comment, but I couldn't help myself.

Also, they never suggested you would have unlimited access, unless your definition of "trial" is a loose one.

Complain about them all you want, but myself and EA are laughing at you because your just going to them wallet in hand for their product anyway.