View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 01:33 PM   #171
dkp23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
4 titles that will be obsolete within 4 months, discount on already inflated DLC for stuff that really doesn't do much for sports titles (coins)? 6 hours of gameplay, when you were expecting 5 days worth of action? Terrible execution.

Season Ticket, got you 4 games 3 days early, some people don't like waiting. So for 6 bucks a title you got the game 3 days before most of the community.

A free demo is more valuable to me, than 6 hours of gameplay, last years' games (which I already had) and DLC that I never purchase. . .
if you think ticket was a good deal, wow. For $25 a year you get 3 days early access to only sports games. Full access. So that is 12 days of gaming for $25 a year.

For $30 you get four full games now and more later including limited full games of the same games.

There is no way ticket is a better deal than Access wehether you get full access for sports games for three days.

For you, it may be better value as you stated, but overall, EA access is a better value period regardless of limit or not whether you think the four games or obsolete or not.

Advertisements - Register to remove