View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #184
dghustla
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm disappointed for sure but, only because I expected EA Access to be at least be like Season Ticket as far as the time you got with sports games. I'm an xbox only guy but, I'm not going to always paint a positive picture like some are just to win the xbox v sony fanboy fight.

I still think access is a good value overall for me but, It ticks me off that EA waited so long to tell us what they knew we wanted to here about the time limit. They did this on purpose to get more sales. It's going to backfire because I won't be renewing for a while just to prove a point.

If they would have been truthful from the beginning they would have got my 30 dollars in a few days when my one month is up. Instead 5 is all they're getting from me for a while as far as EA Access goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what kills me. Just tell ppl up front what the parameters and let me make my purchasing decision based on the facts. Don't wait for ppl to buy this service and then release this information. $30 aint breaking the bank it's just the principle. 6 hours is enough to get a taste but it's a far cry from what was expected based on Season Ticket.