View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 01:42 PM   #190
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

- 6 hours is a joke
- Any game in the vault will either be owned by me already or I didn't want in the first place

I already own Fifa and Battlefield 4. Fifa is good, Battlefield is..... not what it used to be and I regret buying it in the first place and wouldn't even think it was worth playing being "free". I just think this whole thing is a bad deal because who knows how often the vault will be updated. I would imagine with sports games you are going to get them for "free" a year behind if not more as the standard. Plus, I just feel like the average gamer would already own any game they wanted. Sure, maybe the rare game will come along that you end up actually liking and never owned, but I highly doubt that will happen regularly with the majority of people.

To me, had it been 5 days of unlimited play, I would find that a good deal. You can buy it a month and pay $1 a day to play the game early. That is enough time to see if you like it and would like to purchase it. 6 hours is far far far from enough time to see if I like a game.

I just don't like this deal at all and say shame on you EA. It just makes them look worse in my eyes when I thought things may have been getting better.

― Plato