View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #132
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Final thoughts:

Overall I am loving the game and hope to have a real CFM started soon and I liked enough of what I seen to probably do an owner mode but we'll see.

I love the better presentation (Better not perfect) as well as the game looks gorgeous.
There are still some things not quite there yet and possibly sliders etc.. may help.
CPU running can be better. One minute they seem to know the holes and cuts and even bounce outside but then there's those times they run to a wall.

Passing I am really happy about. Many off throws just hitting the ground, QB's buying some time and sometimes running... but like running oddities there are times you'd think the QB could have gotten rid of the ball but didn't.

Since I have not gotten too deep yet in CFM I really can't give an honest impression on the ins and outs.
The main thing I know is weekly prep is more engaging and something I'll be few and far between simming, unlike M25.

Special teams have improved a tad buit not a great amount.
FG kicking, With the right accuracy setting you should see some misses.
I had it to low at one point and the CPU was kicking straight into the OL.
So yeah I raised it back up a few notches.

As shown in the one video I barely missing the accuracy "triangle" and shanked a FG kick to the right.

The CPU punting is a lot better with them actually punting to the corners now.
Where it fails is in the return game. Still no real feeling like they are surveying the field and making the right (or any) moves to break one.

So for me in a nut shell:
Certainly better than M25 overall but it still has many improvements needed like player awareness/intelligence and overall whole package of presentations (Weekly highlights etc..)

I want to feel like they are thinking on their feet and not going through the motions.
We're probably stuck with the current animation system for a while so I guess that is what it is.

So for me it's been and will continue to be a blast especially when I get my CFM going as well as the online league I'm in.

I don't think those that most of those that didn't like M25 (or before) will see enough to not totally go all in but I would hope they see enough promise to give these guys the credit I feel they deserve with this version.

Those that did like M25 will be very happy for sure.

With that I'm out and I hope I gave you some decent info these past few days.
It's all about me now lol

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS