View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #336
TexasFan2005
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

I mentioned in the other EA Access thread a day or two ago how the wording on the EA Access app was ambiguous. I pretty much agree on both sides of this argument: those who feel cheated for whatever reason, and those who say that EA made their intentions clear with this "limited" wording on their app. Most of us just feel as though they should have been much more clear about everything as soon as they released the app, especially when "early & limited access" used to mean: "try the game for the entire duration of 3 days before release." Three days was still a limited time, but there was no time limit within that time limit, if that makes sense.

I feel bad for the people that paid for this just to get Madden 15 a little earlier, but I feel 2x as bad for the guy that bought this service and doesn't frequent Twitter or any online gaming site (including OS). That guy is in for a rude awakening when he starts playing later this week, only to see a counter ticking the time away. If EA were upfront about this from day 1, no one would be able to complain about being misled.