HoundsOfHowl
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Access Gives You Just Six Hours Of Madden NFL 15 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
Highly dissapointed hope the outcry reaches ea and they back track

I bought the access mainly to get madden early and even took the Friday off that's where it hurts because I can pretty much use up my 6 hours in a synch

But getting the vault games were an awesome addition that I didn't realize so that kind of takes the salt out of my mouth...

When they were announcing the service I heard so many things coming from each that had me sold and it feels like they back tracked on a few things

They have an awesome maybe ground breaking idea they came out with the access that only a few game companies big enough that can even think about doing something of this nature

I like but don't love ea and they release good games (I don't like NBA live tho)

They rushed the service I think because a lot of their games are coming out soon and they didn't think things out clearly and launch this service

I'm not saying let's protest but if we speak up I'm sure they would change it to full access for madden at least
I am hoping they will back track and release a new number by the 21st...we can only hope!