View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:25 PM   #816
rody2k6
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I think I may have posted a set on here - do a search. I don't play any basketball games except for 2K11. I'm not a big fan of today's NBA. Our oldest son is, and he plays 2K14 a lot (mostly his My Player file). We'll get him 2K15 as an early Christmas gift, but I don't plan on playing it or creating any sliders.

I have updated page 1 / post 1 for the 2K11 sliders here. It probably seems comical that I'm still updating it, but I'm still seeing stuff. The latest finding I made was having user blocking at 23 and cpu blocking at 78. I experimented with this at different numbers, and this really plays great. The common denominator is that it gives the cpu a 55 differential advantage.

I've also lowered user on ball defense to 25 - I'm now seeing the cpu point guards and wing players actually drive to the basket more - something I wasn't seeing in the past. I might even lower this to 20. I raised cpu on ball defense to 95. Not so easy to blow by the cpu - rewards guys with speed / quickness but not the others (who were still getting to the rim too easily).

I'm loving this game... Still a thing of beauty!
I also love 2k11, I got 2k13 as a gift and barely touched it. Last night I got 2k14 but still didn't play it I was just updating rosters and sliders first. BTW do you have an updated 14-15 2k11 roster or you're doing just classics?

@DJ, thanks for the link, I'll try 'em out.

No Cheese Zone