View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
bigball12
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
The Removal of Team Play/Communities is Unacceptable!

Almost shockingly so. This is a feature that had been in the series for the last 3-4 years, and really the only mode a lot of dedicated gamers played (myself included). I can't recall a day the entire season last fall my friends all the way across the country and I wouldn't get a nice co-op game against others going, wind down, relax and enjoy a series of games that would last the evening.

Leading up to this years game, one could've probably hoped for an expansion of the mode, including possibly up to 5 on 5 to provide even more of a true 'team up' mode.

But no, the mode gets COMPLETELY scraped and it's omission is never mentioned

The last thing I want to do is go on a long diatribe, and I rarely vent on forums, but this really sucked. I can speak for my friend as well as PLENTY of other gamers who are really upset with this major gaff in the design of this years iteration.

Hopefully something could possibly be done to get it patched in, but I'm not holding my breath.

I guess the only hope in the future of this years 'co-op' play, will be for PS4 gamers like myself with the "Play share" feature against the CPU.

Sorry if I was long winded.

Last edited by bigball12; 08-21-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove