View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 07:01 PM   #97
Eski33
MVP

OVR: 28
Also, I like the new kicking arc. I thought I would hate it but it is a nice addition. The play calling is excellent and if you like money plays, your cash is no good here. The AI is smart.

Also I haven't seen the cheap interceptions from a year ago.

One cool thing. I was using Seattle. Harvin got behind the defender and raised his hand. I hit him in stride and he didn't slow down. In years past the WR would slow right after catching the ball almost eliminating the chance for a big play. To see him catch it in stride and pull away was a sweet feeling.

As far as QB accuracy I noticed it especially with pressure. Wilson overthrew a few guys and while rolling to the left he under threw a WR in the flat.

Need to spend more time with different QBs but it wasn't as automatic as past Maddens.

I don't have any allegiances to specific games. However this Madden is worth the money. I haven't played SB mode but playing in Seattle it was loud. I didn't see any instances of highlights being off with the commentary either. It isn't perfect but it's still much much better than expected.