Old 08-22-2014, 03:27 AM   #2
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Defensive camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmen
Something I haven't seen discussed too much here, and with the release of Madden 15 looming, I was wondering how many of you plan on using the new defensive camera as a primary way to play D this year?

Do you plan on transitioning slowly to it and learning it as you go along, or will you dive right in and bring in some much needed freshness on D by playing from the D's perspective?

Which position do you think you will probably play the most as with the new cam?

Myself, I plan on playing as the Rams in my offline CFM and definitely sticking with the beast that is Robert Quinn. I really like him. Maybe if I end up drafting a play maker SS I'll give that a try as well. I just feel the satisfaction from making a play from the new D angle is a great thing instead of the traditional D camera from the O's perspective.

I'm looking forward to trying to somewhat master it and play solely from the D cam. I like the freshness it brings to the D. I also plan on playing with Zoom camera on offense, which I think adds a bit more of a challenge as well. All in all, Zoom camera on O and the new D cam perspective should provide some satisfaction on both sides of the ball this year, especially with the jump in graphics.

So how excited are you about the new D cam? Could it possibly use more fine-tuning? Probably, but it's a good start, IMO.
Since a few of us including me have been asking for it for a while..

I will be using it on D

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS