View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #257
Daywalker3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

I checked one quick season. Everything looked pretty good other than the passing stuff. Calvin led the league with almost 1600 receiving, Lynch had almost 1600 rushing .... and then there were the QBs ....

Brees led the league with just over 3500 yards passing (ha).
Top 3 in passing TDs: 32, 31, 22. No other QB had over 18.
Interceptions looked pretty close for the most part with most ranging from 8 to 17.
Completion percentage looked pretty good compared to last year, many in the 58 to 65% range.
Passing attempts looked fairly low, which I suppose could contribute to the lower yardage totals.

Such a shame, too, because there are a TON of things to like about CFM, from what I can tell. I checked a draft class post-draft and it looked fantastic. Lots of 70-81 OVR range guys, one 85 standout taken in the first round, and a few 60 and below guys thrown in here and there, big school guys going early, etc. I was able to progress one guy (Cyprien) from 77 to 91 after a big year with 8 interceptions, other guys moving up 3-4 points after solid years. Player type and scheme unlocked automatically in scouting, which is nice, and they squished the point values down a lot so it's easier to manage the scouting points, which I like as well.