View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:12 PM   #294
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
I respect your opinion because you put together an awesome set of sliders and you are right the game is not totally broke. But, for someone like me that expects the game to somewhat resemble what today's NFL looks like.....the game is broken so bad that is unplayable. Have you tried simming 2-5 years into a CFM yet? You will be amazed at the roster turnover and OVR ratings for the NFL's top QB's. Also, most normal online CFMs don't have 32 users.....they have 6-10. I just can't believe that this got through testing. I had such high hopes for this game and they are crushed before it is even released.

like I said I agree with you about the part that is broken/not working. I was making a point that it's just one part of the game. It doesn' affect:Play Now, MUT, Online ranked/unranked games, the gaunlet, online 32 user team cfm.

The problems your saying need to be fixed ASAP via patch, if they can be. I can't believe this made it through testing either. I just don't think much time is spent testing this. Most time is spend on online parts. I feel bad for the offline cfm guys. 32 team control might be the only fix. That still doesn't fix sim stat's though.

Hopefully they fix it. I won't hold my breath though. lol