View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 01:32 AM   #6
Garism
Rookie

Garism's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Authentic Arenas?

I'm pretty confident that once the licensing expire with 2K (I think they have a few hockey licensing, and one of them being UC), EA would try to get them and add it to their game.

If you spend most of your time on BeAGm, then i would not get it on launch date especially for current gen. It's been known that it's been stripped to its core, so I'll make the decision to buy it once you've seen some videos on youtube. I'm almost certain that 2BC will have BeAGM for NHL 15 (hopefully he'll do one for XBONE version cause he's getting both copies, but that's his job and another story).

I love hockey as much as you do, but I've sold my PS3 a few weeks ago so I've been without it for a long time. I've been dying for some hockey. I play both HUT and EASHL, and yea it sucks that it was removed but EASHL isn't a make-or-break for me. For those of you wondering, I don't spend a penny on HUT.

As i've posted on another place,it really depends on how you see the half-filled glass of NHL 15. Half-full, NHL 15 will offer a complete new experience of hockey video games. Half-empty, NHL 15 is the beta game for future titles on current gen.