View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #401
phantomfriar
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 15 Impressions (Impressions Only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiq xDoDx
I started playing this weekend on All Pro. I usually start on AP and then move up or simply adjust the sliders for my personal cfm to coincide with that of the online ccm that I am in. I wasn't throwing into triple or even double coverage when the ints. I have only seen 1-2 tipped balls/deflections to this point, just lots of picks by the cpu. I have fumbled the ball away 4 times as well. Lol

On the flip side my defense has only forced 1 int and 2 fumbles. I know that sliders will help alot, but just curious what other people are experiencing. I have seen some qbs that were cpu controlled with errant passes. Flacco had several when we played. However Tolzien had several accuracy ratings in the 70's and lit my secondary up.
I'm running into the exact same thing with INTs on default All-Pro. Played Pats/Dolphins with NE and Brady threw 4 INTs -- and I wasn't, like you, throwing into triple or double coverage either. Haven't run into the fumbling, but I'm definitely going to have to fine-tune that.

Defensively All-Pro feels pretty good to me right now...it's just about right, since Pro was too easy to shut the CPU down. Running feels fine too. It's the passing offense -- specifically the CPU picks -- on All-Pro that doesn't feel entirely balanced.

Last edited by phantomfriar; 08-24-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove